Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Mark is offline

Default When will someone reinvent the trouble light?

blueman wrote:
writes:
Thanks for everyones replies, but I DO NOT want battery powered. I
want plug in, 120VAC. The last thing I need is to have to change and
charge batteries and have the batteries die when i am working. Thats
as bad as the bulb burning out and would happen more often. On top of
that, I know how they rob people with the cost of those rechargable
batteries. No Thanks !!!!!

I made a trouble light from a car headlight mounted in a flower pot...a
long wire and some clip leads. Very bright and well focused, I can
clip it onto the battery or run it on a 12v supply... pretty sturdy
too...

Mark