Posted to alt.home.repair

Default getting rid of rats

"Bob F" wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message
Interesting....
My elderly uncle is in a nursing home and he's getting it for blood
pressure, but I suppose a thinner blood may help the pressure too.

You might want to look into this further. As far as I can find, it is an
anti-coagulant. It reduces clotting. I found no mention of blood pressure.

Right, it is not for pressure, only thinning. You must be tested frequently
also to be sure it is not too thin as that becomes dangerous. It is often
prescribed along with an aspirin to "fine tune" the viscosity. Patients
will get a PT test prothrombin time from once a week to up to six weeks
depending on stability. Cardiac patients, those at high risk of stroke and
those with certain blood disorders use it.