Posted to alt.home.repair
blueman blueman is offline

Default When will someone reinvent the trouble light?

writes:
Thanks for everyones replies, but I DO NOT want battery powered. I
want plug in, 120VAC. The last thing I need is to have to change and
charge batteries and have the batteries die when i am working. Thats
as bad as the bulb burning out and would happen more often. On top of
that, I know how they rob people with the cost of those rechargable
batteries. No Thanks !!!!!

Now if they made and sold a LED light that is bright enough as a 100W
bulb and uses 120VAC, I might be happy. As for the florescent trouble
lights, I had one, it did not last very long.

Mark

You need to get one of those Halogen work lamps.

I just bought a really nice and relatively cheap unit at Home Depot
made by Husky.
It has 2 500W Halogens (total of 1000W) with two brightness settings
on each lamp. Also comes with a great adjustable stand. The lamps
swivel in all directions and it folds up into a compact package. Made
by Husky and all for just $39!

I used it for finishing up a siding job on my house at night and it
worked great.