Posted to alt.home.repair

Default anyone know how to find out who reported my house to a neighbor...

"MRS. CLEAN" wrote in message
ups.com...

Bob F wrote:
"MRS. CLEAN" wrote in message
ps.com...

m Ransley wrote:
I just looked it up who complained, fix up your dump.

ROFLMAO

Besides, what difference does it make who complained?

Whenever I get a complaint, especially when unfounded, I tell my
neighbor that I will try to do better, then I provide all my contact
information so they can call me any time if there's something on their
mind.

Other than the lipservice, I do what I please! Just be polite and tell
them you're doing the best you can.

And their next step is to contact the authorities. Whereas, if you
actually
tried to solve the problem, it would never get to that.
Bob

You dont' think there are unreasonable people who cannot be pleased no
matter how hard you try?

You must not be married.

Most people will be happy if given a pig's ear.