Posted to alt.home.repair

Default anyone know how to find out who reported my house to a neighbor...

Here, no more than 15 minutes of barking is tolerated. Soon, it will be this
way everywhere.

"MRS. CLEAN" wrote in message
s.com...
In case you're unaware, dogs are allowed to bark from about 7 am to 10
pm.

If a dog barks incessantly, code people will come to see if the animal
is being abused, neglected, hungry or thirsty. If not, you're into
civil court.

I don't like a dog alone. I like them in twos so they have company.
Most dogs alone are plain lonely. It's sad.

Yes, I keep the entire neighborhood safe.

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"MRS. CLEAN" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dogs are a deterrent. My neighbors should be pleased that I am willing
to go through the trouble of having, caring, and feeding the animals
that keep THEIR homes safe.

They should be pleased? Don't try that reasoning, if there ever *is* a
legitimate complaint against your dogs.