Posted to alt.home.repair
MRS. CLEAN MRS. CLEAN is offline

Default anyone know how to find out who reported my house to a neighbor...

Banty wrote:
In article , JoeSpareBedroom says...

"MRS. CLEAN" wrote in message
roups.com...
The secret is being both polite and cooperative.

I get along very well with all my neighbors doing this.

Mrs. Clean

What do you do when your neighbor tells you to go **** yourself? Seriously.

IME some neighbors are one way; some are the other, and some are kinda
squirelly-in-between.

Now I have no problems between me and *any* of my neighbors. I do have an
immediate neighbor who are pretty sloppy with their dogs, motorized things of
all sorts (quads, etc.), and general clutter. But we've been able to work out
things because I'm willing to overlook certain things (choosing my battles) and
we're both willing to help each other out and hear each other out. The neighbor
I *used to* have on the other side - - well, their kids were golden, their dog
was golden (even though it was black), and to them every conversation was about
showing the World that Nobody's Gonna Push them around. They moved away

I think that the first tack to take is to talk to neighbors and work things out.
But it can be apparent pretty quick which ones aren't amenable to any of that,
and they have to be dealt with via laws and ordinances. Beleive me, there's no
magic wand of niceness that will turn that sort into a different sort. So they
only have themselves to blame if the knock on the door is from the town or
animal control officer rather than a friendly but concerned neighbor.

Cheers,
Banty

I never complain to any of my neighbors about anything.

I want to know for sure if my house was on fire they'd call 911.

I focus on the big things.