Posted to alt.home.repair
MRS. CLEAN MRS. CLEAN is offline

Default anyone know how to find out who reported my house to a neighbor...

In case you're unaware, dogs are allowed to bark from about 7 am to 10
pm.

If a dog barks incessantly, code people will come to see if the animal
is being abused, neglected, hungry or thirsty. If not, you're into
civil court.

I don't like a dog alone. I like them in twos so they have company.
Most dogs alone are plain lonely. It's sad.

Yes, I keep the entire neighborhood safe.

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"MRS. CLEAN" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dogs are a deterrent. My neighbors should be pleased that I am willing
to go through the trouble of having, caring, and feeding the animals
that keep THEIR homes safe.

They should be pleased? Don't try that reasoning, if there ever *is* a
legitimate complaint against your dogs.