Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] ephedralover@hotmail.com is offline

Default anyone know how to find out who reported my house to a neighborhood services department for city of phx?

Do you ralize your post made you look like the moron you really are?
Did you move here from a third world country or Alabama?

wrote:
I had neighbor trouble that may help others

neighbor complained about our barking dogs. come to find out the one
neighbor who was complaing had started a home based investment business
and he didnt want the faint sound of dogs barking or even basketballs
bouncing he had complained about that too. A police officer told us he
was now assigned to the case, and suggested we get rid of the dogs. my
wife cant have kids, she got so upset.

Right before that I had a issue about where the town put a stop sign in
my yard, and attended a meeting complaining of the procedure they used
even after they agreed to move it.

I had reputation as trouble maker

So I went and saw town manager Hi give me all rules on halfway houses
and welfare relocatees Dont want to break any rules!!

He asked why I would do such a thing..... police officer wasnt
following procedure. he got his head kicked in. I reported the
complainer is he paying his mercantile tax on hios business I PAY
MINE!

After nice chat with chief of police I NEVER got another dog barking
complaint!

Neighbor sold his home and moved to a more high class place......... I
got his new address and told his friends I wanted to move next door to
him tell him that......

if you complain be sure its worth the hassle you may create for
yourself. DO NOTHING WRONG FOR A LONG TIME! have a permit for replacing
that downspout line?

if its a visible problem get a cam corder and record the problem so
theres no question of how bad the problem was.