Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default getting rid of rats

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 11:45:39 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article , Terry wrote:

I was most interested by your ace in the hole. Antifreeze. I would
be interested if anyone has knowledge if Antifreeze would pose the
same danger to house animals as poison does.

Yes, it does. It's particularly toxic to cats, but it's hell on dogs too.

Our water authority advocates vehicle maintenance to avoid anti freeze
and oil leaks as our run off water returns to Lake Mead (water
quality/drought).

As a side note they mentioned the danger to pets in a flier sent out.
--
Oren