Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.engr.electrical.compliance
N8N N8N is offline

Default house wired without separate ground - problem?

Don't have a Lowe's, but Home Despot doesn't have them, at least not
out and on the shelf. Unfortunately the quality of help at Home Despot
is... not so good, so they look at me blankly when I ask questions.

nate

Steve Barker LT wrote:
Lowes and Home depot both sell them. As do most all other hardware stores.

--
Steve Barker

"N8N" wrote in message
oups.com...

Where do you find metal old work boxes? My local "big box" hardware
stores do not have them, although I've seen some of the contractors I
work with using them, I believe they get them from supply houses where
they have accounts.

nate