Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default anyone know how to find out who reported my house to a neighborhood services department for city of phx?

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message news_U_g.3700
My neighbor with the barking dogs finally moved out. The whole
neighborhood is happy. She had a file at animal control you
wouldn't believe. She finally started to make a little effort to
control her dogs after they killed several cats and animal
control was getting a little more serious.
I had to put up with being awakened almost daily by her
dogs for years. Her response when I asked her to train them
not to bark - "dogs bark".

Bob

Animal control departments are a complete waste of money. They do nothing.
And people wonder why dogs turn up dead sometimes.

They gave her several tickets, but she sweet talked the judges out of them.
I was never given the oportunity to tell the real story. Apparently she has
the choice of whether the complaintent is invited to testify under the Wash.
state legal system. I asked to be there. Animal control told me they could
do nothing to help. It's not their fault.

Bob