Posted to alt.home.repair

Default When will someone reinvent the trouble light?

I love the trouble light I got used at Boeing Surplus a few years ago.

It is a bit bulky, since it has a 2-foot-long fluorescent head. But
it's indestructible -- I've driven over it without damaging it. And it
does have a locking hook. A nice long power cord, too. Oh, and it's
waterproof and gas-tight for hazardous locations. I've actually lowered
it a couple of feet into the bay without trouble.

Sorry, but one thing it doesn't have any more is a brand name.

--
is Joshua Putnam
http://www.phred.org/~josh/