Posted to alt.home.repair

Default anyone know how to find out who reported my house to a neighborhood services department for city of phx?

"Banty" wrote in message
In article . com,
says...

I had neighbor trouble that may help others

neighbor complained about our barking dogs. come to find out the one
neighbor who was complaing had started a home based investment business
and he didnt want the faint sound of dogs barking or even basketballs
bouncing he had complained about that too. A police officer told us he
was now assigned to the case, and suggested we get rid of the dogs. my
wife cant have kids, she got so upset.

Dealing with the barking not an option that occurred to you?

In the minds of dog owners, their dogs represent a special category of
existence. Everyone is supposed to like their dogs. If they could make that
the law, they would.