Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default anyone know how to find out who reported my house to a neighborhood services department for city of phx?

"Cheri" gserviceatinreachdotcom wrote in message
. ..

Banty wrote in message ...

But the main npoint is that keeping your dogs happy and well-trained

would have
saved - so much hassle.

You don't sound like such a smart guy to me.

Banty

I've always had dogs, and never once would I have allowed my barking dog
to bother my neighbors. That is just plain inconsideration and rudeness
IMO. What really irritates me is some of these neighbors push you with
bad behavior, like constantly barking dogs, and then try to paint you as
the bad guy for complaining.

My neighbor with the barking dogs finally moved out. The whole
neighborhood is happy. She had a file at animal control you
wouldn't believe. She finally started to make a little effort to
control her dogs after they killed several cats and animal
control was getting a little more serious.
I had to put up with being awakened almost daily by her
dogs for years. Her response when I asked her to train them
not to bark - "dogs bark".

Bob