Posted to alt.home.repair
Terry Terry is offline

Default getting rid of rats

I found this interesting:
http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/l...535629276.html

The Continuing Saga of Mice:
I saw this method somewhere on this site or a different link.........it
costs nothing, is humane and it works.

Last night before going to bed I took an empty toilet paper roll and
flattened the bottom so it made a tunnel and could set flat on the
kitchen counter. I put a little dab of peanut butter on one end and
hung the baited end out over the counter with the kitchen trash can
directly below the counter. The trashcan is about 2 feet tall and
smooth walled. This is important because mice can jump up about 12" and
can climb rough vertical surfaces.

I stuck the toilet paper roll tunnel next to the backsplash and woke up
to the paper roll and mouse in the trashcan.........I didn't even spend
a lot of time flattening the T.P. roll......just kinda half assed it
and it worked!

Took the mouse for a Sunday morning drive and wished it good
luck..........save yourself some time & $ and try this method.

From the reading I have done, nothing works. They win.