Posted to alt.motorcycles,alt.home.repair

Default Making screws easier to remove next time!

mm spake thus:

Can I, should I use this anti-sieze stuff when I reassemble the
motorcycle? So it won't be stuck two years from now when I need
to do something, or 20 years from now.

I think the word is "seize". And yes, you can use a thin coat of grease
on screws to make them easier to get out later.

you're curious but don't really care about the quality of your knowledge.

- Matthew White's WikiWatch (http://users.erols.com/mwhite28/wikiwoo.htm)