Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Greg G. Greg G. is offline

Default Time Waits for No One

Greg G. said:

Since, for me, it's all about the wood, anything contrived I
think to place there comes off as chintzy.

In retrospect, perhaps I should have said chintzier. :-\

Never having known anyone who turned wood, it's all new(s) to me...
I'd never even seen a turned piece in person before buying a mini.
I'm a blank (or is that empty) slate. An unturned blank, an
undiscovered pony, a log which has slowly spalted from lying on the
earth; teaming with microorganisms which etch and stain the very
fibres of my substance... Yea, I know... ;-)

Greg G.