Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Yellow Jackets

"Jim" wrote in message
Help we have recently been getting yellow jackets in our kitchen. I
have
no idea of from were or how to stop them. Any clues or hint would help

thanks
jim

Could be a nest in the walls and they are finding their way in to the house
side via a crack or opening around a window frame or door frame. On the
outside, look for any openings in the siding or gaps around trim, etc. You
may see then entering or leaving a nest. Once found, insecticides will
usually do the trick. Random spraying around all joints may or may not
help.