Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Crossed wires?!?!

On 2006-10-21 13:45:45 +0100, said:

Thanks for all that, Andy.

I have a multi meter and checked the ring ciruits.

I'm in Ireland but have used TLC before, less expensive even adding
shipping than buying here. And sometimes quicker than getting to a
store. Go figure!

I have cable clips, and little plastic boxes which the connectors go
into (marked on the little plastic box "CHOC BOX"). Rating on them is
another thing. Tiny writing, I have to use a magnifying glass to read
them!

You can also tell by size.

Having been in America this Summer, the Showers there have us spoilt.
I'm not sure what we gonna do.

If that's the case, you are going to be very disappointed with electric
showers - opposite end of the spectrum

How do the get the wiring so neat in all those pictures on websites
like Hager, ABB, Wylex etc!!!

Francis