Ecnerwal

Default Hobby shops with micro lathe and mill equipment?

In article ,
(David Knaack) wrote:

I can't think of anything I'd use it for that would be that large.
Thats nearly an order of magnitude larger than what I'm after

Then you might want to to look for a watchmakers lathe, rather than the
Taig/Sherline sized ones. My own inclinations are towards much larger
lathes, but I did have fun playing around with a watchmakers lathe which
a friend who has gotten into that line of work encouraged me to try. The
entire setup fit in a smallish breifcase, and may be more suited to the
size work you're doing. New, they are rather expensive, but used ones
can be had more reasonably, and they ship well.