Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Toilet rocks when you sit on it?

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 23:08:21 GMT, "jeffc" wrote:

"Oren" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 15:29:23 GMT, "jeffc" wrote:

Fixing a rocking toilet, in my case involved two wax rings stacked and
shims to get it to stop rocking and get it to seal correctly.. That is
what I posted. Every rocking toilet will/may not be repaired the same.

It was the shims, not the wax rings. I don't expect you to know that, but
I'm telling others listening that you're not really sure what you're talking
about.

And you are full of ****. You don't tell anybody here what to do.
--
Oren