Posted to alt.home.repair
J.A. Michel J.A. Michel is offline

Default Winterize Sprinkler System - Febco Backflow

I installed a valve in my sprinkler system shortly past where it connects to
the house water supply. This valve allows me to hook up and blow out the
entire system. You might consider doing a bit of plumbing if you don't have
a spot to hook on an airline.

"Scott" wrote in message
oups.com...
I know this subject has been talked about at great length in these
forums/groups. But I still do not have a good answer to my question.

I am planning on blowing out my own sprinklers this year. Looking
through all the forums and instructions I can find on the subject, I
have found conflicting advice. Some sources say DO NOT blow out through
the "Testcocks". So, this leads me to my question... where do I hook
the compressor line to?

Here is an image of my valve:
www.sacreativeservices.com/forum_stuff/febco.jpg

Do I hook to A? B? or C? it seem like C is a bleeder valve of sorts.

Can someone give me a little advice please?

Thanks,

SA