Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default anyone know how to find out who reported my house to a neighborhood services department for city of phx?

wrote:
I recently got a violation from the city's neighborhood services
deptmnt. neighborhood preservation division
I would like to look up the actual complaint filed to the city, and
possibly by whom. Anyone know how to find out this info?

It doesn't really matter. The object of your attention should be to
discourage such rascally behavior.

So, you pick out the person who was most likely the culprit and punish him.
This serves as a deterrent to others similarily inclined, plus it serves as
a modest incentive to everyone else in the neighborhood to discourage such
nastiness as snitching out a neighbor (it could be them that're punished
instead of the actual malefactor).

This is exactly how the criminal law works.