Posted to alt.home.repair

Default anyone know how to find out who reported my house to a neighborhood services department for city of phx?

"Norminn" wrote in message
hlink.net...
clipped

If it's a shared yard, why does one person have control over the
sprinklers? How about unscrewing the handle and removing it?

The system is on a timer - just push button to turn it on or off. Why?
Because I have the neighbors from hell? ) This person is the condo
treasurer, and a bulldog to deal with for the few who want to maintain the
place. I could write a book, but nobody would believe it. A few deadbeat
trust-fund babies, absentee owners, a couple who would do things properly
but have been worn down. A couple who are willing to lie for each other
change the balance of power considerably .. big risk to confront them.

Oh....I get it. Church ladies and boy scout leaders. :-)