Posted to alt.home.repair
Mortimer Schnerd, RN Mortimer Schnerd, RN is offline

Default anyone know how to find out who reported my house to a neighborhood services department for city of phx?

N8N wrote:
I hope I never live in a neighborhood where my neighbors feel that they
have to whine to the authorities before coming to talk to me about
something they perceive as a problem.

I was out in the yard yesterday when a small group of young teenagers wearing
gang colors came strolling down the middle of the street, causing cars to stop
because they wouldn't get out of the road. All I can hope for is that Darwin
will prevail, as cars regularly speed way in excess of the posted limit. This
used to be a nice neighborhood, but I digress.

Would you want to go knock on *their* door to discuss the length of the grass or
the trash in the front yard?

Sheee-it. I'll call the city.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN