Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default anyone know how to find out who reported my house to a neighborhoodservices department for city of phx?

wrote:

I recently got a violation from the city's neighborhood services deptmnt. neighborhood preservation division
I would like to look up the actual complaint filed to the city, and possibly by whom. Anyone know how to find out
this info?

Call your city code enforcement department. My city allows anonymous
complaints, although they have a rather convoluted policy as to whether
anonymous complaints become part of the permanent record.