Posted to alt.home.repair

Default anyone know how to find out who reported my house to a neighborhood services department for city of phx?

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com wrote in message
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
Yeah, but had the son not been there....you know what I mean. He left a
day
later.

That one might have been time to get out the pellet gun. If the son
hadn't been there to see reason, I'd have no problem whatsoever with
finding a solution to my satisfaction. The old hag probably never would
have even noticed.

I'm so glad my biggest problems around here are overgrown vegetation and
mosquito control.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com

I was considering just walking over there at night and unscrewing the bulbs
just enough to kill the light. I consulted with my other neighbor, a
sensible man who likes beer. He said "Burp....yeah. I like that idea".