Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default anyone know how to find out who reported my house to a neighborhood services department for city of phx?

Mortimer Schnerd, RN wrote:

What difference does it make? Are you guilty of the infraction or not? If you
are, you could make better use of your time fixing the problem rather than
looking for the one who reported it.

I've turned in some of my neighbors over a long period of time. It generally
ends up being the same one or two all the time. They just never catch on that
grass should be less than waist deep. It's not like I don't wait several weeks
while the grass grows before I report it, hoping they'll eventually do the right
thing. Some people are just too dense to take the hint.

I'd hate for them to find out it was me. As emotional as they get, they might
come over to my house trying to hurt me and I'd have to shoot them. Better for
everyone if they didn't know. Better for everyone if they'd keep their yard
cut.

I can see you're new at this. You go over to house and shoot them
while they're in their yard. With waist deep grass it'll be a while
before the bodies are found.