Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default anyone know how to find out who reported my house to a neighborhood services department for city of phx?

Frank wrote:

Response I would give. If I have neighbors that violate codes and I
complain to them and they continue. I call authorities. Why do we pay
taxes for code depts. and police, if they are not doing their job?
And, it should be anonomous to prevent the situation where personal
conflict and bodily harm could result.

Most people would probably pick up the phone and call an agency, rather
than confront the person face to face. Kind of like Usenet without the
typing.