Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default anyone know how to find out who reported my house to a neighborhood services department for city of phx?

wrote:
I recently got a violation from the city's neighborhood services deptmnt. neighborhood preservation division
I would like to look up the actual complaint filed to the city, and possibly by whom. Anyone know how to find out
this info?

To what end? Are you planning on hunting the person down? Should we
provide an alibi for you when you whack the sucker?

If whatever you did or didn't do to your house is a violation of the
preservation code, were you aware of the regulations beforehand?