Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default OT 'ish: Chainsaw Sharpening Kit

Fri, Oct 20, 2006, 4:57am (EDT-3) (Mike) doth sayeth:
snip I've been wanting to get a chain saw sharpening tool, but wasn't
sure what type to get snip I was able to sharpen the chain in less
than 10 minutes. snip

Chainsaw file, for maybe $2, works for me. In less than 10
minutes.

My dad had some relatives that logged for a living. When their
chains dulled, they didn't sharpen, just swapped chains. They bought
'em in long lengths. They said it was faster - and time was money in
their case.

JOAT
It's not hard, if you get your mind right.
- Granny Weatherwax