Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bath Height Off Floor .

Stuart wrote:
On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 16:06:36 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

. wrote:
wrote:
Stuart wrote:

Maybe I'll just get the bath fitted first and be careful,very careful when
tiling .

Stuart
Or measure the bath (and panel) wehn you get it then tile before
fitting it.
either way, I'd wait until the bath was in hand before making a decision :-)

I see no advantage to tiling before fitting.

I think it's just a fear of damaging a brand spanking new bath by dropping
something in to it when tiling . A load of old sheets etc ,etc and and cardboard
on top plus taking care should be ok .

and leave the plastic coating on it apart from where the plumbing is,
until last.