Posted to alt.home.repair
Tater Tater is offline

Default portable dishwasher unknown

85clinto wrote:
OK, I just bought a house with a portable dishwasher, and i have never used
one before. I figured out that it connects to the sink, but i can not get
the four white grips to hang on to the faucet. I saw other problems where
the person had this problem and had to go the store for a new spout. I
beleive the previous home owners were using the dishwasher just fine.
Somehow i just can not figure out how to get a good solid connection. Can
anybody help or has had this problem?

i can't under stand the question. just tell your portable dish washer
to wash the dishes, then tell him to mow the lawn

(j/k, couldnt resist)