Larry Jaques

Default OT - Gunner Quote - for Gunner and all the Gunnettes

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 08:36:26 GMT, Sue brought
forth from the murky depths:

On 19 Jan 2004 00:20:39 -0800, (Cliff Huprich)
wrote:
Economic numbers don't get more clear than this
]

See
http://www.salon.com/opinion/feature...obs/index.html

Looks to me as though it was taking a dive well before Clinton left
office. Who's fault was that? Bush, whom I'm not too wild about,
inherited a situation already going downhill.

How about a show of hands? Does anyone here on wreck.metal feel that
the Shr^H^H^HPresident is doing a good job? I see 66% approval rates
for Dubya but don't know -anyone- who agrees. How about here?

-
Every day above ground is a Good Day(tm).
http://diversify.com Website Application Programming