Posted to rec.woodworking
boorite boorite is offline

Default Worst POS Tool You Ever Bought

I didn't buy it, but I have had the frustrating experience of using one
of the new B&D jigsaws with the plastic wheel for locking down the
baseplate, which completely ruins the tool. A wing nut would be vastly
better.

I have a triangular detail sander that I dind less than useful. That
seems to be the consensus on these, unless it's a Fein.

5" rotary sander for $25 from Grizzly. The vibration murders your
hands, and as far as I can tell, there's no way to keep it from going
wobbly and wrecking the wood. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I
think I understand the concept of the sander, and this thing doesn't do
it. Maybe I got a lemon.