Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B Steve B is offline

Default Why dont we just nuke the entire Middle East

wrote in message
Why dont we just nuke the entire Middle East. All those people want
to do is cause wars. Not a one of them are civilized. They are all
useless people and need to be destroyed. I say the US should just
nuke the entire middle east and end all the fighting and threats.

It is ignorant people like you who compound the problem. Study. Read. You
DO know how to do that, don't you?

At least you will learn how thousands of people came to hate America because
of Shah Rezlah Pahlavi, Savak, etc.

They hate us because of the actions of our government. You know, the people
we, the citizens, sent to Washington. You DO vote, don't you? You DO
understand the process don't you?

No?

Steve