Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Why dont we just nuke the entire Middle East

Ron wrote:
This post belongs elsewhere.
Are there moderators for this group??

This is an "off topic" post and should be removed immedeatly.

wrote:
Why dont we just nuke the entire Middle East. All those people want
to do is cause wars. Not a one of them are civilized. They are all
useless people and need to be destroyed. I say the US should just
nuke the entire middle east and end all the fighting and threats.

group is unmoderated other than spam and illegal activities like kiddie
porn.......

if you dont like a thread dont read it or respond.

the threat and situation effects each and every one of us at the gas
pumps daily.......

bush has taken his party down the sewer for no good reason, he will
spend the last 2 years of his term being investigated with a fine tooth
comb.

king bush is about to be dethroned..........