Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default SDS vs SDS Plus

On 2006-10-17 20:13:12 +0100, "rrh" said:

The few Hitachi tools I own or have used, I rate very highly.

However what is it with this new "power ranger" livery all their stuff
comes in these days? ;-)

Isn't it repulsive? Being a total snob, that alone would put me off
buying their current kit: looks like bottom-dollar Chinese stuff.

I agree

The product manager should be sacked.

Quality products should have good function, mechanics and ergonomics
and service.

If the manufacturer can't sell and deliver on that, they should not be
in the business.

There is no need for boy racer stuff. That's for Argos and equivalent places.