Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Why dont we just nuke the entire Middle East

first they hate us because we meddle in their business.........

its all about oil, if we left them alone and didnt need or want their
oil they wouldnt bother our country.

of course theres too much money involved, to find a alternative.

heck no doubt bushes buddies have run down the price of gasoline just
to help the republicans at the polls.......

it doesnt appear to have helped bush ruined the reputation of our
country, got us mired in a endless war, forgot about our constitutional
protections, approves of torture.

bush the idiot has turned us into another USSR

Bush and his party deserve all thats coming their way!!!!!!!!

Oh if we nuked the mid east where would our oil come from?

Kinda like cutting off your nose to spite your face