Gunner

Default OT - Gunner Quote - for Gunner and all the Gunnettes

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 19:51:31 GMT, Abrasha wrote:

dalecue wrote:

25 Rules For Being A Good Republican

:-)

Great stuff, whether you copied it or not. And given Gunner's couple of
thousand lines of replies, you hit it right on the nose. He just couldn't leave
it alone, and smile. That guy is the easiest target in the world.

What a cut and paste job Gunner, must have kept you up all night.

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com

Actually it took me no more time to locate it on my disk arrays than
it does to remember what and where I stored it. I really need to put
in a menu system.

I noticed you didnt say the stuff I posted was "great stuff".
(probably hit a nerve or 5)

You are the one person I really expected to comment on it. LOL..you
too are indeed predictable.

Gunner

" ..The world has gone crazy. Guess I'm showing my age...
I think it dates from when we started looking at virtues
as funny. It's embarrassing to speak of honor, integrity,
bravery, patriotism, 'doing the right thing', charity,
fairness. You have Seinfeld making cowardice an acceptable
choice; our politicians changing positions of honor with
every poll; we laugh at servicemen and patriotic fervor; we
accept corruption in our police and bias in our judges; we
kill our children, and wonder why they have no respect for
Life. We deny children their childhood and innocence- and
then we denigrate being a Man, as opposed to a 'person'. We
*assume* that anyone with a weapon will use it against his
fellowman- if only he has the chance. Nah; in our agitation
to keep the State out of the church business, we've
destroyed our value system and replaced it with *nothing*.
Turns my stomach- " Chas , rec.knives