Posted to rec.woodworking
Clint Clint is offline

Default Garage heaters

The local Co-op (don't know if you have them out there; I'm in Edmonton, AB)
had a "Mr. Heater" 45,000 btu natural gas heater for $500. Looked pretty
tempting to me. Don't know what your definition of affordable is, though.

Alternatively, you could talk to a local HVAC place, see if they've got any
leftovers from upgrades. The local newsgroups occasionally have furnaces
available. But they would probably be overkill for what you need, and big,
too. Plus you might have headaches getting them installed...

Clint

wrote in message
oups.com...
I live in Ontario Canada and I have a 400 sq foot insulated shop/garage
with a natural gas line to my shop. Where can I buy a affordable
natural gas heater for my workshop? I do woodworking in my shop.