Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to temporarily remove baseboard radiator covers?

wrote in message
s.com...
If anyone can help me with this one I will be very appreciative. I am
in the process of removing old paneling from my finished basement and
installing beadboard/wainscotting. The forced hot water baseboards
were installed after the paneling. I am happy to remove/replace the
baseboard covers (actually want something more in keeping with the new
walls) but am having difficulty understanding how to remove the
baseboard units without damaging the piping and fins. I can't even
imagine how these things went together.

Any thoughts on where to go from here?

Thanks in advance for the input!

-Paul

Although yours may not be made by SlantFin, you might still find useful
information he
www.slantfin.com