Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house

Default insulating steel garage door - two options

"Rick Blaine" wrote in message

And has been pointed out by multiple people, insulating a garage door in
an
uninsulated garage is going to do bupkis for keeping it warmer, especially
if
there is no living space above or around the garage.

Right, that is why I insulated my garage and run a 30k Btu heater when I'm
in there. That is why, when I bought a new door, I got one that was
insulated. Every little bit helps to keep that heat in the garage.