Posted to alt.home.repair
jmagerl jmagerl is offline

Default MUD IN Swimming pool

All that mud will also screw up the chlorine load. When you can begin to see
the bottom start shocking the pool to reestablish the chlorine level. May
have to be done several times

A flocculant might help

it might also help to vaccuum to waste instead of having all that dirt go
thru the filter. Replace any water lost with clean water.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello there,
I recently had a mudside in my yard and the mud travelled into my vinyl
liner swimming pool. The mud has turned the water into a deep brown
sort of like a mud pie. I left the filter running all night and
backwashed it this morning what came out was brown water. I tried
vaccuming but its very ineffective because I cannot see the bottom of
the pool. Are there any suggestions? Thankyou in advance.