Gunner

Default OT - Gunner Quote - for Gunner and all the Gunnettes

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 10:21:25 GMT, "dalecue"
wrote:

Dan wrote in message ...

--

Let's adopt the following two amendments to the U.S. Constitution:

"The Congress shall have the power to declare war, and this time we
really do mean it."

"No person shall be denied life, liberty, or
property without due process of law, and this time we really do mean
it."

Blatantly copied from someone more clever than I

25 Rules For Being A Good Republican

Of all the governments in all the countries in all the world, he had
to screw up mine.
Say no to liberalism because no one ever says, "I want to be a tyrant
when I grow up."
Vote Democrat, its easier than getting a job.
Vote Democrat: because higher taxes are cool!
Vote Democrat: The political party for double-standards.
Vote Democrat because racism is okay as long as it is against white
males and rich people.
Liberals don't like reality, that's why they're liberals.
All "smart" liberals know that every white male is a racist, sexist,
homophobe.
The Democratic Party is the political party for murderers, rapists,
welfare junkies, and last and definitely worst: Bill Clinton.
What do you get when you cross a crooked politician with a dishonest
lawyer?
Chelsea.
There is no controlling legal authority to stop Bill Clinton because
liberals don't have to answer to the law.
Support the ACLU: Because Christians have too many God-Given
liberties.
Vote Democrat: Because Freedom and Responsibility just aren't
working.

" ..The world has gone crazy. Guess I'm showing my age...
I think it dates from when we started looking at virtues
as funny. It's embarrassing to speak of honor, integrity,
bravery, patriotism, 'doing the right thing', charity,
fairness. You have Seinfeld making cowardice an acceptable
choice; our politicians changing positions of honor with
every poll; we laugh at servicemen and patriotic fervor; we
accept corruption in our police and bias in our judges; we
kill our children, and wonder why they have no respect for
Life. We deny children their childhood and innocence- and
then we denigrate being a Man, as opposed to a 'person'. We
*assume* that anyone with a weapon will use it against his
fellowman- if only he has the chance. Nah; in our agitation
to keep the State out of the church business, we've
destroyed our value system and replaced it with *nothing*.
Turns my stomach- " Chas , rec.knives