Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
P.I._Maine P.I._Maine is offline

Default Lathe Purchase

Hi Hank, driving north from that region we're probably another 225 miles
north.

"Henry St.Pierre" wrote in message
. 97.142...
"P.I._Maine" wrote in
:

Hi Ralph, Thanks for letting me know about the sale price,
unfortunately the closest store to me would be in New York which is
about 600 miles away from northern Maine. I sure have appreciated
Amazon's free shipping for anything over $25 policy. It's been a big
help in buying tools in the past. Jeff

"Ralph E Lindberg" wrote in message
In article ,
"P.I._Maine" wrote:

Harbor Freights link to the lathe I'm considering is
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...temnumber=3470
6 Thanks

that lathe is currently on sale (store only) for $199.99. If you get
on their e-mail list they send out 20% off coupons every so often.
$180 for that lathe would be a bargain.

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv

Jeff,
Where are you in Northern Maine. I get up there a bit around the the
Sunday River/Sugarloaf areas.
Hank