Posted to alt.home.repair
aspasia aspasia is offline

Default Cleaning Paint Rollers

On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 18:13:49 -0700, "Bob F"
wrote:

"Father Haskell" wrote in message
We're nowhere near being buried under our own garbage, and
never will be. According to Penn and Teller's Bull****, the entire
trash disposal needs of the United States could be handled by a
single landfill measuring 35 x 35 miles x 2 miles high.

Seattle pays big bucks to ship their garbage to a far away site. It makes
more sense to reduce the amount of garbage when it gets that
expensive.

When it comes time to dispose of rollers,take them to a toxic
substances disposal site, which many municipalities now maintain. If
yours doesn't have one,take charge and see that they start one.

Sending dried latex to a hazardous waste facility is an absurd waste
of resources.

I was thinking of oil-based products.

But in any case, I don't agree that it's "an absurb waste..." They
may have ways of disposing other than your friendly neighborhood
landfill.

Aspasia