Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
LRod LRod is offline

Default Nova DVR

On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 08:36:22 -0700, mac davis
wrote:

That is one nice Vega in the new dvd, isn't it?
Not sure what type of control it had but he dials in whatever speed he wants...
I'd LOVE to have that ability, especially to run that slow!

My first exposure to one was when Mark Kauder from Alabama, a regular
poster on the Turning section of WoodCentral bought one. He wrote a
pretty comprehensive review of it. It was scooped up for an article in
the Articles section (I've done the bulk of the HTML conversion of the
articles) on WoodCentral, and is worth a read.

http://www.woodcentral.com/cgi-bin/r...cles_503.shtml

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

care to correspond with you anyway.