Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
P.I._Maine P.I._Maine is offline

Default Lathe Purchase

Hi Ralph, Thanks for letting me know about the sale price, unfortunately the
closest store to me would be in New York which is about 600 miles away from
northern Maine. I sure have appreciated Amazon's free shipping for anything
over $25 policy. It's been a big help in buying tools in the past. Jeff

"Ralph E Lindberg" wrote in message
In article ,
"P.I._Maine" wrote:

Harbor Freights link to the lathe I'm considering is
Thanks

that lathe is currently on sale (store only) for $199.99. If you get
on their e-mail list they send out 20% off coupons every so often. $180
for that lathe would be a bargain.

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv