Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] eag111@aolnojunk.com is offline

Default System Three Sculpwood vs. Abatron WoodEpox

I have used Abatron to repair a rotted windowsill. It was my first time
(and only) time using it, but I found it hard to work with. It took a
lot of mixing, and was very stiff. When I applied it, I had a very hard
time smoothing it out. In fact, I couldn't smooth it out. However, when
it cured and I sanded it, it worked very well...my problems with it may
well have been my fault, but if I do another similar repair I plan to
try System Three or MAS epoxy, just to see it they are easier to use.
Eric